Tuesday, January 08, 2008

In case you missed it, or shockingly don't live in Utah...
They aired one of my projects on Good Things Utah (a morning variety-type show) during the craft segment.

This was the one that I kicked out in the two hours the other day.

You can see it HERE.

That coupled with my muy professional video demonstration segments for the Scraparatus by Karen Foster which are now on YouTube .

I guess I am pretty much famous.

I think I will start sending my laundry out to have someone else do it. Cause that is what we famous folks do. But wait...then would it be sold on eBay? Just because I wore it?

Fine. I guess I will have to do it myself. Like the peasants.

10 comments:

Amy Sorensen said...

Congrats, Shauntae---that's awesome!!!

Mickey Family said...

Yep. I saw it LIVE! :) I was all,"I like totally know who designed that. Cause I'm cool like that."

laura vegas said...

such a cute project shaunte! and i never did see your demo video back when you shared it ... i don't think i ever got it to work. but i think you did a great job! you looked like a pro to me! congrats!!!

Lora3677 said...

Hee hee... I can say "I knew you when!"

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's awesome! Good job.

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

congrats...and isn't that why we have kids...to eventually clean our houses and wash our clothes;0)

Anonymous said...

you are hilarious!! Great project too.

Anonymous said...

How much is this great tool? I love it and where is it so I can buy one?

Sara said...

Can I get your autograph??

Congrats Shaunte!

Kay said...

Can I have your autograph? Congrats, kid!