Friday, January 25, 2008

Ringtones.

Since I am a modern woman of the 80's, I guess it should come as no surprise to you that I am so technically advanced as to have several personalized ring tones for my phone.

I downloaded them myself. For free.
You can get some too, for free HERE.

My friend Wendy gets her own ring tone...it is by Crazytown. She has seven kids. She is one of those kind of friends that always makes you feel better about your life. If you are having a crappy day, she can call, and tell you what is going on at any given point in her life, and instantly you feel a whole lot better about your own situation.

Like the time I called her, and she was getting pulled over by a cop. Right then. For swerving all over the road. Why? Because she was changing clothes in the car. She was late for her daughters graduation. And it doesn't end there. She couldn't find her drivers licence, so she just gave the officer her Costco card.

She is Crazytown. (Love ya, Wendy!)

The kids calling me from home call in the ring tone of The Wonder Pets!

All other miscellaneous calls ring to me in Maroon 5's "Wake-up Call."

All except Sam. He gets his own ring tone too. He gets Hot Chocolate "You Sexy Thing."Let me tell you, this song sticks in your head. He called this morning, and all day long I have been singing "I believe in miiiiracles, since you came alooooong, you sexy thang..."
Even Mikayla gets into it.

Except this morning she switched the words up:
"I believe in SANTA CLAUS...."

2 comments:

All8 said...

You've been tagged. Let's see your bag!

Lora3677 said...

wow..... that picture is gorgeous! I love reading your blog... you are my daily dose of humor. :) THanks for that!