Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sam bought me a treadmill!

I have been wanting one for a long time.
I am no longer dependant on weather issues, or "what can I do with the kids" issues, or "hey, I feel like running, but it is 1:30 in the morning." <--okay, that hasn't happened, but it could, ya know?

I can run whenever I want to.

Incidentally, the treadmill is set up in the laundry room, so eventually, if it morphs into a very expensive clothing/purse hanger like I hear a lot of treadmills do, at least it is in the right spot.

3 comments:

laura vegas said...

good to know you're planning ahead for other uses for the treadmill! lol! i keep thinking i want one too ... and that i would surely use it, right?!?! ok, i'm not so sure! lol!

congrats! you deserve it ... and i'm actually pretty sure you're going to use it a lot!

Jill Marie Paulson said...

I got one a couple a years ago...I was SO syked because I thought exactly the way you are (no longer limited by weather, etc). I used it religiously for about six months...and then I don't know what happened - it just got REALLY BORING. Now it's just been sitting there for like a year and half. I am sure you will be more dedicated than I was. I wish I had known you were looking for one - I would have given your husband a really good deal! :-)

Wendy Lojik said...

Yeah junk store!