Friday, April 18, 2008

Yesterday

I ate a bag of chips.

A whole bag.
I am not proud of it, and in fairness, they were these Veggie Chips.

They claim to be nutritious.

But let's be honest. They are chips.
Let's be further honest and say that they probably weren't even that good. I bought them on clearance at Walmart, which should speak volumes.

And while we are being honest, let me tell you that they were the best thing I have ever eaten, in the history of EVER, because I haven't had one single solitary chip since I started Weight Watchers last August.

So I ate that whole bag. And it was good.
Lots of willpower here.
And guilt.
Vegetable justified guilt.
But still guilt.

1 comment:

Peg Graham said...

No guilt, woman. Enjoy those bag of veggie chips! (Hey, it could have been a 5 lb bag of M&M's ya' know).

btw...Loving your new blog look.
ooh laa laa!