Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Things I am sure of:

*I am sick of snow. And yes, it is snowing here in Utah. During Spring Break.

*I love Blueberry shakes. (Some lowfat vanilla ice cream, a handful of frozen berries, some milk, some Splenda....deeelicious.)

*My space heater toasting up the studio. I started and finished nine layouts today, hoping for another four by tonight.

*Heading to the Post Office tomorrow to mail layouts.

*Renting Juno tonight. Gotta go pick it up from Redbox. Have you seen it? What did you think?

*Liking the treadmill. Need to talk Sam into hooking up the TV on that thing. My knees are holding up so far. Knock on um, formica.

*Glad the kids are out of school. I know, I know...but they haven't bothered me today. I got a lot of deadline work done, and Mikayla was entertained by following them around all day. Nice!

*Dinner will be a fend-for-yourselves affair. Like last night. Oh, and the past two night before that. Heh.

*Still looking for a Blogger template, cause I am NOT SURE about this one.

6 comments:

JethRobyn said...

we bought juno yesterday without seeing it before. i liked it, but wondered why no one was really upset that a sixteen year old girl was sexually active and got knocked up. i want to come and see your studio one day and some of your layouts. it's been awhile since I have seen you guys.

laura vegas said...

way to go on the layouts!!! i thought i was good the other day doing 4 of them ... i can't imagine9 of them! lol!

i feel the same way about the kids being home. in a way it's great because they help out with the other kids and give them some entertainment. but then there are all the moments where they just drive me crazy! lol!

love "fend for yourself" dinners! we had that tonight in fact ... my husband was not happy about that! lol!

Wendy Lojik said...

I love the new template it says "think spring" to me. Spring break rocks!

Amy Sorensen said...

Look on the bright side...at least with all the snow we've not had to turn our sprinklers on yet. Think of all the money you're saving on your water bill! There, now, don't you feel better? ;)

I had to look up on my blog what I thought about Juno: good and bad. I loved the non-sentimental portrait they created about adoption. But, I also HATED and did not believe in Juno's lack of attachment to the baby. That bugged. I hope you'll post what you think!

Anonymous said...

I like the template...where did you find it?
Good job on getting so many layouts done. We need to scrap. Where's Wendy? Let's do it. I'll bring my cricut cartridges. Invite your sister. -Laura

Mimi said...

Love Juno - I saw it in the theater and then Dh bought it for me on Tuesday so we rewatched.