Saturday, April 05, 2008

Can you guess?

I did the Cupcake meatloaf thing for the family on April Fools.


It was good meatloaf. They fell for it, until a bite or two into the meal. And Mikayla seems to have inherited the same "if food is colored funky, it tastes funky" gene from me, cause she thought the mashed potatoes on top of the meatloaf looked like play dough. She wasn't having any of that.

And if you click on the picture with the pan of cupcakes, you can see how crappy my muffin tin is. I have been tempted by the cool-looking silicone muffin pans. Anyone have those? I am wondering what keeps them from just flopping in on themselves? Anyone? They sure look pretty.

And yes, the color is always funky in my kitchen, hence the quick black and white conversion of Shianne. You can almost bet, when you see a black and white from me, that I am too lazy to color-correct. Viola! Black and white. I am predictable that way.

Now let's play Can You Guess?
Here is the picture:


Where was the picture taken?
Why?

It involves an airport, One point bran muffins, and driving all day and all night.
Take your guess.

The winner gets a husband and a used full-sized diesel truck; of which I am still not sure he *needed.*

3 comments:

JethRobyn said...

I have a silicone muffin thing, i got it for our wedding. It works pretty cool. I really don't understand how it doesn't just melt. It is pretty convenient, you can just pop the muffins out after they cool.

Janet O. said...

Did he make like a bear in the woods? :D

Amy said...

http://www.wilton.com/store/site/product.cfm?sku=pg_eelitensmuffin&CMP=AFC-CCF
I personally like these muffin pans. They are super no nstick and they have then in stock usually at Target and Michaels/Joanns.
I like silicone as well but I find sometimes things bake differently.