Friday, September 28, 2007

guest designer

I have been asked to take part in an online class offered at NYCscraps. Debbie Hodge is teaching the class, and I am joined by Renae Clark, Erin Campbell Pope, Sheila Doherty, Jen Gallacher, and Sharyn Tormanen in creating the class samples.

It looks like a fun class, and a great way to scrap a large size stack of photos. If you want to check out a PDF of the class preview, you can do that HERE.

Registration starts now. The classes begin October 15, they run for five weeks, and include 15 total classes all for $25.00. Check it out if you are interested.

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Congratulations! I'm off to download the PDF, I may *need* to take the class

photographer said...

have fun! nycscraps is awesome!

Hillary said...

I am so excited to have you as a guest designer at nycscraps! I love your style!

deb said...

how exciting. congrats!!!