Friday, September 07, 2007

so glad this week is over.

Whew!
I have been busy.

Here are some numbers:
30- room mom's called by me. 2, I am still waiting to hear back from, but 28 accepted. Some politely declined, so I have made 36 phone calls total.

2-PTA meetings.

13- loads of laundry (and counting...)

5- bathrooms scrubbed.

2- Design team meetings.

1- new design team! (See how I slipped that in there?)

6- trips to the grocery store. (2 of those in the same day...ugh)

4- dinners prepared by me. (unless you count pizza being delivered--I mean I did call it in.)

20- lunches packed. (four kids, five days a week.)

15- layouts and projects finished for the Home Shopping Network for Karen Foster.

4- RAK's mailed out.

1- lunch at BMC West (a lumber supplier) my Dad is a contractor and invited us to come along to their company barbecue as his "crew" I think that is the only place in the world I can turn heads now...and only because I was one of the only women, and quite possibly the only one there wearing a clean shirt. And deoderant.

1- gas tank.

0- naps.

5- kids. (still.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

now i feel like i accomplished nothing this week! lol! congrats on the new dt ... can't wait to hear!!!

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

...let's see mine be 0-lunches packed (for ds), but 5 made (for dd)...and 7-times knelt to the toilet god-ooo which means 7 toilet scrubs...and that's about all i accomplished...*sigh!*

Calene said...

spill it...which team?

Alex said...

I know what team she made.. nananana... giggle.. and where's my RAK?!? LOL