Monday, September 03, 2007

Terribly sorry to have made you all wait for the FABULOUS drawing! I know you probably haven't been able to go about your daily business from all the refreshing/checking the blog here. HA!

I ended up just printing the comments, and had Mikayla draw seven of them. Blame her if you are not in the winners circle. I wish I could send you all a little something. I so enjoyed all the comments. You made my crappy day a little less crappy.

So with much anticipation, I give you the random winners! I will need you guys to e-mail me with your addresses, okay?

shauntewadley@gmail.com

Lizzy
Wendy Inman
Calli
All8
Amy B
Jennifer (not Stewart, dang! Although I probably have some rabbit feed to send you ;))
and
Susan Seriously

Thanks again everyone! Maybe this will make up for the non-weiners. A free cell-phone ring tone site. Download a little 80's goodness or something. HERE.

1 comment:

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

YIPPEE SKIPPEE!!! made my day, between, ds's 1st day of 1st grade and me tossing my food...nothing like strawberry orange sunny d through the noise...oops that might be too much tmi??? =0)