Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Tagged!

My friend Heather tagged me, and I would link you to her blog, but its all private and stuff, but this is her photography site, and is is rather fabulous. I, of course, am biased, because she and I had some bonding moments that have cemented us together forever.

1. your rock star name (first pet & first car).
Smedley Storm (Smedley was a snail I found up the canyon, and brought home. My mom was an anti-pet person, incidentally, Smedley gave birth, and we has baby snails in the kitchen window sill for a good, long time.)

2. your gansta name (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie).
Cappuccino Lorna Doone

3. your “fly girl” name (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name).
Swad

4. your detective name (fav color, fav animal).
Red Raccoon

5. your soap opera name (middle name, city where you were born)
Blank Lehi <---I don't have a middle name.

6. your star wars name (first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first).
Wadsh

7. superhero name (”the” + 2nd fav color, fav drink).
The Pink Mountain Dew

8. nascar name (the first names of your grandfathers)
Wayne Elwood

9. stripper name ( the name of your fav perfume/cologne/scent, fav candy).
Blue Bit O'Honey

10. witness protection name (mother’s & father’s middle names ).

Kathleen Jay

11. tv weather anchor name (your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter).
Emal Eugene

12. spy name (your fav season/holiday, flower).
Autumn Daisy

13. cartoon name (fav fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”).
Nectarine Flippy floppy

14. hippy name (what you ate for breakfast, your fav tree).
Fiber Bar Banyon

15. your rockstar tour name (”the” + your fav hobby/craft, fav weather element + “tour”).
The Scrapbooking Thunderstorm Tour

Okay. I played along, so if you feel so inclined, consider YOURSELF tagged by me, and copy and paste, and answer away...

Make sure you link me so I can see your kooky answers too.

Sincerely,

Fiber Bar Banyon

6 comments:

Mickey Family said...

Blue Bit '0 Honey!!! UR2HOT!!! Love,
Princess Almond Joy ;)

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

love it...i did this the other day=0)

Janet O. said...

Heh. I did this the other day too.
Sincerely,
The Blue Beer

Anonymous said...

This rocked my socks!
Sincerely,
Smoothie Cherry Blossom

although, my friends call me
'Vanilla Stroopwaffel'
('cause that's how I roll)

jennifer said...

I love this! I played along on my blog but don't know how to directly link. (I know, I'm behind the times!)

Thanks for the laugh,

Waffle Willow

Sara said...

Loved this! You're hysterical! I'm with Jennifer....don't know how to link...among other things...
Sincerely,
Oatmeal Cherry Blossom