Monday, September 10, 2007

whew.

I guess they like me.

My new design team. I did some work, and e-mailed it in late last night. This morning, there was no response from them.

I was imagining the scenario:

"Yeah, this isn't going to work. YOU call her."
"No way, let's draw straws..."
"Are we going to ask for the machine back?"
"Of course we are! That is a $400.00 machine!"
"Okay, I will call her, but YOU have to ask for the machine back."

My new design team?
QuicKutz, and more specifically The Silhouette.

How lucky am I? I didn't want to announce anything until I was sure they were okay with my stuff. They e-mailed back, and said it works for them. YAY!

Karma is starting to make up for my crappy birthday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's huge shaunte!!! congrats! you had no reason to question your work ... i know you'll do so great with their stuff!

All8 said...

Of course they like you. You've got the skills girl. They're HONORED to work with you. Not put on your crown and take a turn around the room. Don't forget to wave ceremoniously at the common folk.

Unknown said...

woohoo!
wtg shaunte!

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

YIPPEE!! congrats!! (and love your SIZE, you know the 1-2...i'll have to remember this after i have the babe). thanks so much for the burt's bee's gloss!! totally am addicted to gloss and chapstick! your my dh's grandma's neighbor (she's in PG).