Saturday, October 18, 2008

Cute girls.



I snapped some Senior pics the other day for the two cutest girls!
They scoped out the coolest location for the shoot.
They let me play with some weird camera angles.
It snowed on us! And they were troopers!
I hope I got a few shots that they liked...
They are on the swim team together:
We started the day out at the Haunted Bus in the Field:


Fun with photo-shop, some sepia and film grain. And this is the only time I have seen this girl without a full smile:
Hey! Let's take some pictures over by that yellow DUMPSTER! I like the color:
"C", you know this is your favorite pic! Hooray for graduation! She really wanted to to do these jump pictures...right?

Told you it was a cool place for a shoot!

Her dimples...seriously...love them!


200+ photos later, and I don't think we took any "bad" pictures of this girl:
So photogenic!

I feel old. Class of 2009. I was the class of coughcough1990cough...I am going to be wearing Depends soon, aren't I? Sigh...

Thanks girls! It was fun!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the photo's I may even have to use the idea with their hands and the 2009 on my middle daughter and her best friend who are seniors! Now I feel old class of 1982 here ouch LOL

Cori Henderson said...

Way cute pictures. Crystal is sooo photogenic. Loved it.

Crystal said...

HaHa thanks for putting up some good ones along with the commical ones! i like the editing on a few! thanks so much for doing them! :)

Unknown said...

So, so cute. Very talented you are you are. And you are right it is the first pic and time I think i have seen her without a smile:) I love the school bus one so cute:)

Amy B. said...

holy crap! I want a haunted bus. Great shots. I'm jealous, I haven't had any seniors yet this year.

Anonymous said...

Ummm...OMG! You are talented in so many ways!! I LOVE that bus! And the "2009" on their palms...genius!! Those are awesome!

laura vegas said...

you got some great shots shaunte! i love the one with the bus ... who knew that old buses could look so cool! and love the one with their graduating year on their hands ... neat idea!