Saturday, October 25, 2008

I am the new Ponica!

To say thank you to Cori (my friend who prettied up the blog) I took her to the gym class today.
I was her Ponica!
But really, I wasn't.

Cori is in better shape than me.
And she kicked my butt.

She was a little excited about seeing pants for herself.
She reads my blog.
Probably why she offered to change it up.

I haven't been to gym class for a couple weeks.
I am not going to lie, it was rough.

I am going back to bed, and maybe another hour of sleep will feel like I am starting my Saturday morning off better.

5 comments:

Wendy Lojik said...

You have always been my Ponica!
Cory did a super job!
This is very pretty!

Cori Henderson said...

You definitely kicked my butt! I doubt you were feeling nauseous somewhere in the middle of the workout like I was. Funny thing, my sister knows Sam really well. Ask him if he knows a Camille Taylor that went to Snow College his first year.

Sara said...

You can be my Ponica!! Wait! Maybe you can do a raffle or something!! Oh no--an exercise video!! Yeah 'cept without those see through pants like that other lady!! LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new blog. Looks so good. You are Ponica in the making. Don't short change yourself!!! -Laura

Jaimee said...

Hi - I saw your post awhile back on taking your own 'school pictures'. I would love to do that, but how did you set it up with the lighting and backdrop? Any tips would be appreciated - thanks!