Sunday, October 05, 2008

P.S. Some songs I have been liking lately.

I think cause they play them at the gym.
Arrrgh. So embarrassed to admit that.
I chose You Tube clips that didn't have the videos attached, cause honestly I haven't watched the videos to these songs, and I can't promote naughty bits on my family-friendly blog...just the songs.
Disturbia-Rihanna

Kevin Rudolf- Let it Rock

Good ones to add to the iPod work-out playlist.
And in the second song "Let it Rock" you can think of me, oh, around 3:27.
Uh-huh. I thought so.
It's the shoes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shaunte- You have to wear those shoes to Getaway!

Kim said...

YIKES, 'Te! You've got to stop going to that gym-- I knew nothing good would come of it. Whatever happened to Erasure and INXS and Debbie Harry, for cryin' out loud! That's it. You're gonna have to start coming to Pilates with me instead.