Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Where is the wagon?

So since I was supposed to go on vacation last week, and instead took a home vacation...I have not been to the gym in a week.

I haven't been on the treadmill.

I haven't even walked to the mailbox.
That is what kids are for.

So needless to say, I am nice and soft now.
And my body has been all..."Hooray! The fluffy lady is back! Let's EAT again!"
And by "eat" what my body means is cravings for Candy Corn and Asphalt Pie from Wingers. And I guess if you are going to go to Wingers for the pie, you might as well get the Sticky Fingers Dinner, since you are already there.

Well, Ponica has also been on vacation this week.
She gets back today.
I am waiting for her to drop her bags and skip to the phone to verify that we are, indeed, heading to the Pump class tonight.

I have mixed feelings.

Amazing how after one week of couch-potato-ing, exercise seems so.....hard.
And after a week of non-exercise, junk food seems so.....good.
Also fat pants feel so....tight.

1 comment:

Wendy Lojik said...

You go girl!
I bought another exercise dvd. Do you think if I buy enough programs I will get skinnier or just my wallet;)?