Friday, October 24, 2008

Ooooh, it's pretty over here!

I wanted to give a quick shout-out to my friend Cori.

You can all be thanking her for sprucing this blog up.
Her blog is always so stinking cute.
She offered to help me learn how to change my blog up.
She started somethingsomethingHMTLsomething...
My eyes glazed over.
It's that old dog/new trick thing.

I just gave her my sign-in and password. And she went to town.
It was so exciting!
Like being on Trading Spaces, and having the REVEAL!

I love it.
I am keeping it.
I wish she also did Home Decor, cause I still have a few rooms in the house that are suffering from the uglies.

Thanks Cori!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new look so fun!

Cori Henderson said...

Your welcome! Happy to do it.

Sara said...

Oooooooh....Aaaaaaaaaaah!
Love it!
It's pretty!

Meg said...

Hey, I've got the same decor on my blog! You are so cool!