Friday, October 10, 2008

pants.

Dear Chick-Who-Worked-Out-in-Front-of-Me last night:

I have to admit, you had perfect form during those excruciating bar-bell squats we suffered through--glutes out, shoulders back, toes forward...

But did you know, that when you pushed your glutes out...towards me and then squatted down, that your super tight cotton-stretchy pants went paper thin. Yeah, it put a lot of stress on those pants. We are talking LIKE SHEER ENERGY PANTYHOSE thin. I could see your thong, and I could also see where you wax AND where you do not wax.
I could see everything.
I did not want to.
I tried not too, but it was like a train wreck:

Opaque pants...sheer pants...opaque pants...sheer pants...

I know where the men in this class will want to set up next week.
The peepshow.

However, thank you for not laughing at me.

It was a new routine, and required some coordination.
I didn't "get" it a lot of the time.
Sometimes, I went right, when you and the rest of the class went left.

And then there was that time when we were supposed to lie down on the ball to do pec flies, and when I rolled back on the ball, it shot across the room, and dumped me on my elbows on the hard HARD wooden floor.

It was a good night for all.
See you next week. And I mean ALL OF YOU. Heh.

-Bruised Elbow Girl-

11 comments:

Lowe Family said...

Hi Shaunte! It's Stacey Hadfield (Lowe), Lezlee's sister. Lezlee got me hooked on your blog and while back. Just wanted to say thanks for all the laughs. And...I have seen those same workout pantyhose. Maybe the lady from my gym passed them down to your buddy. After seeing such pants, I've done squats in front of the mirror at home, just to make sure mine were absolutely opaque. I'm also protected with my layer of granny panties underneath, so I think I'm okay.

DKay said...

oh my!! that is SO funny!!

Jenn said...

I don't know if I should laugh or barf!! hmm, haha,hmmm.

Kim said...

What I wonder when that same girl is in my Pilates class is how in the world thong underwear can be comfortable when you work out? I would think that even commando would be better than floss!

Cori Henderson said...

Gross! Hopefully she'll wear decent clothes next time. Pretty funny! I have to admit I am scared of those big balls, I have been avoiding them at all costs.

Sara said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

TOO FUNNY!!!

Thanks for the laugh!

All8 said...

Oh, man. What do you say to that???

Maybe you could leave a care package on her car. With the number to a GOOD waxer or a set of clippers or something. {{shudder}}

Jennifer Stewart said...

What is the saying...

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth? LOL!

Jen

Shortcake and Company said...

Thanks heavens I wasn't drinking something when I read this post. Oh...you are funny!

Paige and Jason said...

LOL, oh man I can count on your blog for my daily hysterical fit. Thanks for that!

Kris said...

I just read this post to the entire office and we are all in an uproar... that is so stinking hilarious, thanks for the break in our day. We all needed it.